German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all! I just recently got sky about 3 wks ago from two gentlemen that were selling a litter in a parking lot , I really dont care if she is pure or a mix but they had told me she was just GSD this is my first puppy so Im new to all this! she is a very smart dog but also stubborn , he also told me she was 4 1/2 months , any advice would be greatly appreciated

/Users/aafes/Desktop/

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Sky is beautiful. Looks GSD to me. note: I had to go to your profile to see her. your picture is not showing in your thread.

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
She don't look too happy in the last photo. Have you had the opportunity to have her vet checked yet? Ginger looked like that when I first brought her home. I never seen a dog throw up so many times in my life :laugh: As I said before she is beautiful ...have fun with her.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, she had her first Vet visit last week they started her shots over again because you never know, she has warmed up a lot , she also begins her puppy training next week! she is becoming stubborn now dont want to listen lol , no barking yet and has been enjoying the local dog park, I was told GSD have to be trained differently then most breeds so Im here to found out what has worked for most people as far as disciplining her etc. thank you she has been awesome thus far!

·
Registered
238 Posts
A GSD. For sure. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts