German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... who owns a particular dog?

The reason I'm asking is, my Abby's sire is SG Kuran vom Fiemereck, who would be (I think) 10 years old now. I am curious if there is a way to find out who owns him now and whether he's produced any other progeny? There seems to be nothing listed on Pedigree Database, including Abby's litter.

·
Registered
12,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I've tried both Pedigree Database - that's how I saw that none of his progeny are listed - and I've tried Google, being the obvious place to look and all. ;)

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
I think I remember at some point you discovered who the breeder is? Can you ask them (even if they did not have the male..)

The only other thing I can think of is making a post on the database and maybe someone can link you through there...someone who knows someone ect ect

·
Registered
12,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did find out who the breeder was but at that point, the trail went cold (so to speak). Abby's breeder is J. N. of Virginia and her registered name, had she been registered with the AKC (he did not register the litter), would have been Abby vom Haus N. He sire is SG Kuran vom Fiemereck, dam Beatae von den Blauen Bergen.

I got all of that from Von Den Blauen Bergen kennels. Apparently, J.N. decided after this litter that breeding was not for him. I don't know what happened to either the sire or the dam he had, whether he kept them or whether he sold them. Hence why I was posting. I was curious if maybe someone knew who owns either dog now and/or whether they've been active in any venues since Abby's litter was whelped in 2003. I think Kuran would have been only 3 when Abby's litter was whelped, so I'm curious if he sold him or kept him.

I guess it's a long shot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts