German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boy is 5 1/2 months and still teething (close enough before all out only the back teeth are left) at 2-4 months one was up and one was down till he started actual teething. It has been like that for the past3 months or so.. Now i have read.. if they were up before they will go up after teething. my concern is.. if they were up before will they be up 100% after teething? second question.. while teething does anyone advise to help the ears to stand with taping? and last one.. i give him raw bones and cottage.. anything else that can help his ears to fully stand? Thanks alot guys!! :hug: 11111.jpg

22222.jpg

44444.jpg

333333.jpg

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
At 5 and a half months I would start considering some taping methods if they are not even partially back up in the next 2 weeks...

·
Registered
31,977 Posts
The way his ears look, Cut some molefoams, and use the appropriate glue -- there is a sticky somewhere to tell you what type, tearmender or something like it. Then tape around with masking tape, just the base for a few days to give it a form. The molefoams will fall out on their own after about a month. Be sure you can still clean the ear, and be sure you clean the ear with an alcohol based cleaner that will dry out the ear canal first. There is a sticky on here how to do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts