German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if she is or not. She is a rescue, so she has no papers, or parents. What do you guys think??

Attachments

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I say she is. Is she yours? did you parents say yes? if so, is she allowed in the house?

·
Banned
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I say she is. Is she yours? did you parents say yes? if so, is she allowed in the house?
No, but she is a possibility. My dad is fine with it, he is helping me out with my mom. So, if she says yes (she hasn't said no), this girl may be the one:)
Wish me luck!

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
looks pure to me

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
I see husky in the dish of the face and the set of the ears, but that doesn't make her anything less than beautiful! (Hopeful) congratulations!!
I also immediately thought husky mix when I looked at the second pic... Her eyes look kind of husky too. Either way she is a beautiful girl!

·
Registered
860 Posts
I to agree with husky in there. I to have a husky/shepherd mix he is smart as a whip and almost 20 years old I might add and no that's not a typo. I have had him since I was very young.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Husky/Shep mixes are amazing! I've had my boy since he was 6 months old. He's 10 in November and still rock solid! :) hopeful congrats to you! :)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for the support! Now that you mention there may be some husky in her, but either way like you said she is a beauty. Lets hope!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts