German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
While she is a cutie, puppies should not be being sold based on color. Also if your bitch is producing defective pups, she ought to not be bred again. A dwarf pup would be a genetic defect.
You need to be looking for good homes for the pups and not selling them based on color. Was there any health testing done on either parent? Being registered does not make a dog either healthy or well bred.
Please do post pictures, we like pictures. And stick around.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am so sorry I am not sure how to work this site lol I am new. I am trying to post a pic of the other one to see if she is a dwarf but I am having trouble with it lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK so should I even post a pic or is it not easy to tell by just looking? I just don't want to sell her if something is wrong with her. Is the vet test that accurate?

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
OK so should I even post a pic or is it not easy to tell by just looking? I just don't want to sell her if something is wrong with her. Is the vet test that accurate?
Post pics, all puppy pics welcome. And put the other one back! She has a sweet face. Someone on here may know something.

·
Registered
4,085 Posts
I am so sorry I am not sure how to work this site lol I am new. I am trying to post a pic of the other one to see if she is a dwarf but I am having trouble with it lol
Posting photos is easy! Just click on the paper clip on the bottom left of the reply box, wait a minute and you should see a banner pop up that allows you to select a source (camera, camcorder, or document). If you select document it'll show you a list of apps. I use gallery on my phone, click that and you'll see your pictures. Select a photo and you'll be taken back ro the reply window and once the image is uploaded you have the choice of inserting the whole image or a thumbnail image. Choose the one you want and you're done. Unfortunately I don't see a way to select multiple images, so to add more just follow the same steps!

As I said, I don't use a lap top or desktop computer to access the forum. But I believe the admins said that you should be able to just drag and drop images as well.

Good luck, can't wait to see those puppies!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts