German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if my German shepherd is mixed the people I got him off of said he seen the parents and said they sent the akc papers in he is 10weeks old. Greatly appreciate the help

·
Registered
624 Posts
A picture of your puppy would help.

A GSD can be any recognized color from sable to black and from saddle to overall blanket.

A GSD will have a domed forehead, with large side ears, medium set brown eyes, and a long muzzle with jaws revealing a scissor-shaped bite. It will have a bushy tail and sport a double coat that constantly sheds.

·
Registered
32,416 Posts
Sure looks mixed. Looks like Spaniel ears to me. He's adorable. Do you have the AKC papers?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Looks like a Rottweiler cross, I dont see GSD in there

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The pics are in my album I cant upload them here for some reason. They said they would send them when they came in the mail

·
Registered
32,416 Posts
it's not letting me load them by
either

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's why you can't trust people nowadays but should have known when he was cheaper than all the other ones I seen

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
That's why you can't trust people nowadays but should have known when he was cheaper than all the other ones I seen
So Im guessing you didnt get to see the parents? And Yea I wouldnt be expecting papers of any sort lol You got ripped off but he is super cute! Enjoy him nonetheless :)

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
well he sure is 1 cute puppy though...

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
The ears sure look like there could be spaniel in there. Rottweiler ears would be folded forward, small and triangular in shape. The face does look Rottweiler-ish though.

·
Registered
32,416 Posts
That puppy looks remarkably like a Gordon Setter puppy.

·
Registered
423 Posts
He's a mix but he's a cool looking puppy. You will get many years of enjoyment from him.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts