German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got our puppy (Lolla) 3 weeks ago and she's now 13 weeks. Can you please take a look at the pictures of her and tell me if you think she's a long haired GSD? Her mom was long hair and dad was short hair.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,034 Posts
She might be. I see hair floofies in the front of her ears but not all around them. She might just end up being a plush coat.

·
Registered
173 Posts
She could end up semi long coat witch is where mpt full long coat but not short either our romany is a semi long coat hard to say as change so much as grow but looks quite heavy coated for short coated gsd but il lean towards semi long coat either way pretty dog

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
28 Posts
Do you think my girl will be a long coat. The breeder said she would but her hair isnt as long as other long hairs. She has the ear tufts, but the almost seem to be going away. She looked like a coat when she was a few weeks old, but now im not so sure. I specifically wanted a long coat, but she has had diarrhea for awhile.... Would that affect her coat?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,248 Posts
Original girl looked borderline to me....a plushy with a touch of extra hair ...

the second pup is a stock coat - big enough to show characteristics, of which there are none in this photo ....and no, diarrhea would not affect the coat

Lee

1 - 11 of 11 Posts