German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I adoped this sweet little girl from the pound a week ago. She was abondon in the country, so thats why she's underwieght.
I was wondering if she looked like a gsd to anyone here because she sure looks like one to me. But, it'd be nice to have an outside prespective. :) Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Pretty girl & thank you for giving her a forever home!

She does look like a GSD/mix to me. I agree with nitemares & also see rottie.

Enjoy her!

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Hard to tell for me. But she's a cutie regardless.

Just a quick question. Has she seen a vet since you got her? The reason I ask is that last picture you posted. It could just be a weird angle, but it looks to me like her belly is protruding.
Just a thought.

Congrats on your new addition.

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
Linda,

In the last picture, it looks to me like she is walking.

I don't see Rottweiler at all. Actually her face reminds me of a Jack Russell.

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
She's really pretty! Be interesting to see her as she grows up so take lot's of pictures!

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I think she's super cute, may have some German Shepherd in there, but I honestly see some Boxer with the squareness of her face and the way her legs are set and she stands, she's a "square" dog.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Linda,

In the last picture, it looks to me like she is walking.

I don't see Rottweiler at all. Actually her face reminds me of a Jack Russell.
You could be right, but like I said, it was just a thought. The OP said the pup was underweight, and seeing that bulge just made me want to put that out there.

·
Banned
11,005 Posts
I see GSD x Shar Pei due to the small ears. But it will be interesting to follow her as she grows!
Welcome to the board and thank you for giving her a terrific home. We are practically neighbors, we are in Prosser :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
No idea what she's mixed with. But she's pretty! I love her cute little face. :wub:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Everyone!

=) really appreciate all of the great feed back. I can defiantly see the rottie in her now also. Merry Christmas!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts