German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Its my first time in the dog world and i dont have any experience, Im becoming more convinced that my puppy which i just bought 6 weeks ago (not from a formal breeder) is not a 100% GSD, although the father is mostly a GSD.
But if its true; can any one confirm this and tell me what could be the other mix breed?!
Attached is the recent photos of my puppy Max :) he is now 3 months old.
Also will his ears stand up? he started moving and controlling the below half of his ears 3 weeks ago.
Appreciate your feedback.

Attachments

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
if the parents aren't pure bred the puppy isn't pure bred.
that's Birds and Bee's 101.

Hello,
Its my first time in the dog world and i dont have any experience, Im becoming more convinced that my puppy which i just bought 6 weeks ago (not from a formal breeder)

>>>>> is not a 100% GSD, although the father is mostly a GSD.<<<<<

But if its true; can any one confirm this and tell me what could be the other mix breed?!
Attached is the recent photos of my puppy Max :) he is now 3 months old.
Also will his ears stand up? he started moving and controlling the below half of his ears 3 weeks ago.
Appreciate your feedback.

·
Registered
9,721 Posts
Cute puppy, but I see no GSD at all.

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Definitely Not a Pure Bred. Great looking dog though, I am sure you will have many fun years with this one. Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Cute pup but I really dont see much if any GSD in there, I see rough coated collie and husky, enjoy him he is adorable

·
Registered
28 Posts
I really hope he is alot German shepherd I've always wanted a black one and boom one shows up at work?? Crazy! He is super hyperactive but listens and respects me so much for only having him about a week, but then again I did rescue him.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
I really hope he is alot German shepherd I've always wanted a black one and boom one shows up at work?? Crazy! He is super hyperactive but listens and respects me so much for only having him about a week, but then again I did rescue him.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
It sounds like this was meant to be. Grats on your rescue! He looks pretty healthy. Did you check local area to make sure no one is missing him? I know If My boy got loose, I would hope someone would turn him in.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts