German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suki is female. six and half month old. 55 cm tall. Weighs only 43 lb. Is she underweight. I feed it thrice a day. Morning 2 eggs with curd and boiled rice. Afternoon rice and curd. 150 gm dry kibble in the evening. Here are few pics

Attachments

·
Registered
856 Posts
Pretty girl! From the pictures, I would say she looks just fine. She still has time to grow, and obsessing with the number of her weight is pointless unless she’s very overweight or extremely underweight. If anything, she’s right within standard.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pretty girl! From the pictures, I would say she looks just fine. She still has time to grow, and obsessing with the number of her weight is pointless unless she’s very overweight or extremely underweight. If anything, she’s right within standard.
Thanks for the reply. I am worried because her fur most of the times remains shabby and untidy without glow despite of grooming. And it vomits complete undigested food almost once every month with no further symptoms or effects. It will have eye discharge which is smaller than pin head and some times discharge will be slimy transparent. However it will be very little. The climate here is too hot and humid.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts