German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like to post a lot of pictures of my dog.. And just got a message from someone telling me I was annoying.. I thought this part of the forum was meant for this.. But apparently I am being judged..

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
482 Posts
I say post away! If someone doesn't want to look at pictures of your dog, they don't have to click on them. There's nothing wrong with enjoying your dog and wanting to share.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I say post away! If someone doesn't want to look at pictures of your dog, they don't have to click on them. There's nothing wrong with enjoying your dog and wanting to share.
That's what I said! :/ they were rude.. They even said their family was annoyed by me. Really? :/ I just like to show off my dog because I love her..

·
Registered
5,382 Posts
just go back to the message and click on the "report" icon...

proud doggie owner:), share all you want if it makes you happy;)

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Sheesh.

The great thing about this board is we can pick the threads we open.

As long as you are following the board rules post as you wish.

The picture threads here are one of my favorites. I don't comment in all but enjoy looking at everyone's pictures.

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
the person that pm'ed you and their family may be annoyed but so what. the OP
and their family doesn't have to open your post and the OP and their family doesn't
speak for the forum.

I like to post a lot of pictures of my dog.. And just got a message from someone telling me I was annoying.. I thought this part of the forum was meant for this.. But apparently I am being judged..

·
Registered
990 Posts

Let's see that puppy :)

The picture section is the funnest part of this whole forum - don't let stupid rude people upset you!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
The person who pm'd you can always choose to not open your pictures, I wouldn't worry about it:)

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Post the pics. That is what this board is about, sharing the daily lives of the dogs.

I'm about to post quite a few pics myself - once resized :)

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yes post away. I would look at the same dog over and over again if it were just laying there. Dont let it ruine your day.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Don't let mean people ruin your day. Post away! I'm sure people get annoyed by my weekly posting of pictures of my boy, but they don't have to look at them if they don't want to. I love looking at all the pictures of pups! It helped especially when looking at the "finished product" from various breeders.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I wouldnt let it bother you. I think there is a way to ignore a user( I'm not sure) but they could do that or just not open your threads.
I joined this forum because I wanted other GSD owners help, and opinions on the things I am doing with my dog. I wanted to know I was in a community that loved the bread that I did and when I ask a question, I wont get "well why did you get a GSD, they are horrable" There were so much combined experiance on this forum that its a great resorce.
I also found that most people on here are just as CRAZY about their dog as I am. Its the one place I can talk and show off pics about my dog all day long and I dont get told to "shut up about that dog!" lol
I love your pics and the threads you have started getting people to post more pics of their GSD's so as far as I am concerned.......
ROCK ON SISTER!:groovy:

·
Registered
230 Posts
<3 Emery. And if I were you, I would post even more pics now.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Honestly, who even sends a PM like that? What a waste of time. Also mean spirited. I suppose one day they will wake up and be shocked to know the world doesn't revolve around them:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Why would anyone even be looking at the "pictures" forum and then complain that there are pictures there?? Sounds like a personal problem to me.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts