German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It must be. Surely there is some magic involved when a stuffed toy can make the big, fierce german shepherd look like a silly puppy. I mean, nothing as trivial as furry polyester and a squeak could turn my strong, muscular Allie into a furry, whimpering baby who shakes her head to make the toy squeak and tosses it up in the air so she can chase it down again; and then, once she's pounced on it, trot off to her room with her head held high and her tail proudly wagging as if she's just cornered a criminal. It can't just be the toy. It can't be.

Jelpy and the mesquite mafia

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
didnt you know the truth?! they really are magic!!!!

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
So funny! Stosh is the macho-ist of males even though he's just 8 mos old- big, hairy, dark, afraid of nothing, 80 lbs of boy dog. I brought home a stuffed chick that peeps when you bite it. He bit it, it peeped, he took it under the dining room table and cried and licked it to make it feel better. His big licks only made it peep more, so he cried and cried as though he had killed it. He wouldn't let me anywhere near it, showed the whites of his eyes as though pleading for help. Guess he has a marshmallow center after all.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I love it when my boy starts to fall asleep with his stuffed animal in his mouth. He doesn't destroy them, he likes the squeaky toys the best, but he does love his stuffed animals too. Guess if they work to calm crying kids and make them happy they should work for the pups too!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts