German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Totally disagree!

All dogs deserve good homes. Once those paws are on the ground it's to late to care who made them, and time to deal with the dog you have.

The best dog I ever had the privilege of putting hands on came from nowhere. She worked well past an age were many dogs are retired and not once did she let me down. Pedigrees and titles are great, but they should NEVER be the only thing you see.
The younger of the two I now have has had more against her then enough from day one and is an absolute inspiration to live with. I have no idea who her parents were and I wouldn't trade her for any pedigree.

Best puppy advice? Love the dog you have and cherish every second of the time you have. You aren't perfect either.
Learn to laugh, and let go of the little things. There will come a day when you will yearn for head butts, muddy paws and chewed stuff. One day you will miss chasing that puppy to get the remote back. Make every day a memory, someday you will wish you had more.
Do you think I really care if you agree or disagree? I was asked as we all were and that is my opinion. Get off my comments and stay off PLEASE AND TY! If I want to know your opinion I will ask as the OP did, I assure you, otherwise I don't need a lecture about what you think because I simply do not care what you think! Good day M8

Even dogs that bite kids and people and other dogs. LOL @ all dogs need good homes. REALLY? Please stay off my comments!

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
QUOTE: Sabis Mom: I had to become adept at handling a raging 95lb dog. He is my prince, my buddy, my handsome old man. He is much loved and adored. He cuddles momma, and is well spoiled.
In hindsight, my boss was right. Bud should have been put down. I condemned him to a life in a prison, and me along with him. I love him dearly. In better hands he may have come further, but I have my doubts.

QUOTE: Sabis Mom: All dogs deserve good homes

IPOPRO SLAPS SELF, Really C'mon now I don't understand! I will never understand!

Or do I understand? I just might!

Know what your puppy/dog is and where it is from... IMHO!
Public forum.

And that dog will be 14 in a few weeks and has spent 13 of those years travelling with me, and being a much loved pet.
And THAT dog has a pedigree I would put up against any. THAT dog is well bred. I KNOW his pedigree, put hands on every dog in that line from the original imports on his dams side and even further on his sire line.
If you blame the dog for crappy handling you aren't saying much. It is a testament to his stability and character that he has managed to overcome a horrifically abusive past and be my favorite guy. And I am a big enough person to admit that in better hands he could have been much more.

Next time you quote me, from another thread, keep it in context. That post was about him being abused and a mess when I got him.

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Public forum.

And that dog will be 14 in a few weeks and has spent 13 of those years travelling with me, and being a much loved pet.
And THAT dog has a pedigree I would put up against any. THAT dog is well bred. I KNOW his pedigree, put hands on every dog in that line from the original imports on his dams side and even further on his sire line.
If you blame the dog for crappy handling you aren't saying much. It is a testament to his stability and character that he has managed to overcome a horrifically abusive past and be my favorite guy. And I am a big enough person to admit that in better hands he could have been much more.

Next time you quote me, from another thread, keep it in context. That post was about him being abused and a mess when I got him.
Look lady, you said it not me, I don't care what the context.

You said all dogs deserve a good home in one post and in another you said you put the dog in prison and should have put it to death!

I would not be bragging that I kept a dog in prison for 13 years (but you love the dog) REALLY?, but that's just me!

Run along now and go play and leave me out of the games you are playing! PLEASE and TY for the 2nd or 3rd time now!

·
Banned
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited by Moderator)
Look lady, you said it not me, I don't care what the context.

You said all dogs deserve a good home in one post and in another you said you put the dog in prison and should have put it to death!

I would not be bragging that I kept a dog in prison for 13 years (but you love the dog) REALLY?, but that's just me!

Run along now and go play and leave me out of the games you are playing! PLEASE and TY for the 2nd or 3rd time now!
Deleted by moderator

1 - 4 of 4 Posts