German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine just posted this, which is from an entry on a fellow friend's blog -

The neighbor down the road has no fence and these two little yappy dogs and I went over to let her know that the coyotes had been emboldened by the cold and were coming right up to the houses.

She looked at me (she of the coexist bumper sticker) and said "It's OK, we have an invisible fence". I couldn't' even BEGIN to explain that reasoning to her.
People never cease to amaze me! :eek:

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
I feel the same way. I can't even comprehend what she said. All I want to do is to sit out there with a batch of popcorn and WATCH while her invisible fence is keeping the coyotes out of her yard... hopefully somebody will enlighten her. :help:

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
LOL!! I have no control over my facial expressions - what I think is frequently broadcasted across my face...I'm sure she would've wondered what my problem was! LOL

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
Can't stop laughing !!!
She probably has to turn it off so she can leave the property.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Huh?:confused::confused:

I wonder if she will file a complaint with IF if something happens to her dogs. lol

Hopefully the coyotes don't get her little ones.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
:eek:.......:rofl:

@Mrs. K can I join you?? I'll bring more popcorn!!! :D

·
Registered
470 Posts
Maybe she feels that the coyotes and her yappy dogs will "COEXIST."
:)

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
They are very nappy. Our property backs 50 + acres and we hear them all the time. We have only seen one & he/she was actually alot bigger than I thought they were.
Maybe she can make the invisible fence taller so the yapping sound will be contained. :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
I said it before and I'll repeat... Sometimes I'm ashamed to know I share 99.9% of my DNA with some of the people of the world

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Haha does she think her dogs are going to chase the coyote in stead of the other way around? xD
Ya know what...I bet that is what she thinks. It makes more sense than her thinking the electric fence would keep coyotes out of the yard.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
unless she put collars on the coyotes :)

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
<<--- trying to find the silencer for my 12-guage

1 - 19 of 19 Posts