German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,my name is antonio and i write from italy... I have two GS: sahsa 10y old, and the small bruce (pic) is 3 months....

In italy we have like best eat for dogs eukanuba,royal canin and some italian house as forza 10,nova foods etc...

I read around on line that eat like eukanuba or royal canin are the worst in commerce... is it true??.. are there others dogfood reccomended?

for my puppy im using royal canin junior32

http://img341.imageshack.us/my.php?image=copiadi28012008154rj7.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nova foods and forza10 are italian dgofoods,anyway they are ,about price,the same of royal canin.. and cheaper than eukanuba...

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Antonio, I think you are misunderstanding me. What I am saying is they are all about the same and you should get good results with any of them. I mentioned economical because it would make no sense for you to pay say twice as much for a food that is the same as one of the other ones. Paying more money does not cause a product to be better and a food costing less does not mean it is of lesser quality.

IMO no none of the foods your mentioned are "the worst in commerce" and it is just a matter of you picking one and getting good results and being happy with your choice.

Hope that explains better?

Cherri

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
what other foods can you get there? i wouldn't recommend any of the ones you listed unless there was nothing else available. i thought royal canin was decent food, but when i looked up the ingredients from a european website, they weren't very appealing either.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
first of all thanks very much for all Useful for your interesting .. Here in italy we feed as many eagle or burn but are not sold in stores but only on line .. My adult dog, sasha, eats from 11anni eukanuba a farmer discouraged me because they can feed these dogs damage .. I hope to find the right compromise... bye bye
and sorry again for my english!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts