122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
His dad

Sirkus vom Donau-Ries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,179 Posts
He's at that lanky youngster stage. It will be interesting to see how he fills out over the next couple of years. Love the red ears :)

·
Banned
1,255 Posts
I sorry, but that dog is broken, send him to my house and I’ll fix him for you ???

He is GORGEOUS, and I’m just jealous ?. Welcome aboard! Do you plan on getting him into bite work too?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sirkus is real nice. Did you get him from Chris? Who's the dam?

Anikki vom Penngrove

And yes. I drive up to his club to meet him.

Reactions: Jax08

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ahhh :) So this is one of the 3 he held back? I've seen Sirkus at nationals. He's impressive. You should have a lot of fun!

Yes he was one of them! Boy has a LOT of energy and he is tons of fun so far! Before I got him I had been frequently attending a club. And through the club is how I was told about Chris and the three pups. Can’t wait to take him to the club on Sunday

Reactions: Jax08

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks all! Only big issue I’m having is the introduction with my current dogs. For now I’m doing crate and rotate. Could be that he just needs some more time to get used to his new situation.

He is finally jumping in the car by himself but still whines a little with getting out. He’s a good boy and I have hope that he will accept my older dogs.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts