1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's here! Saber, 9 weeks old, aka Jette vom Wildhaus, arrived yesterday:

GSD in a Toy Poodle Bed

"I know I can fit in here somehow!"

I am so happy to have her. She is a really great little pup!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Absolutely perfect - but you already knew that, didn't you? :wub:

So happy you finally got your puppy! I admire your ability to make level headed and informed decisions and still can't believe how much time and patience went into this selection process. But, of course, it's worth all that and more!

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
So happpy to see you posting about your new baby!

I was so excited when you told me about getting a Wildhaus pup and now you finally have her! I totally agree with Rei that you took the time, did your research, made an informed decision and look at what you have - a lifetime of memories with an adorable - choosen just for you puppy!!!

So happy for you Shawn!

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
I only found out your were getting a J litter pup a couple of days ago and have been stalking the boards waiting to see pics!!

Congratulations on the new family member! I'm sure you will be nothing but happy and proud!

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
I only found out your were getting a J litter pup a couple of days ago and have been stalking the boards waiting to see pics!!
I've known for a few weeks that she was getting a Wildhaus puppy... I've been WAITING and WAITING for her to post so I can live vicariously through her.. ;)

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Big, BIG congrats Shawn!! :happyboogie:

Looking forward to watching your little one grow! Enjoy the puppyhood it doesn't last long..

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
a HUGE congrats! I'm sure she'll be everything you've dreamed of,,she is a real cutie,!

·
Registered
27,268 Posts
I've known for a few weeks that she was getting a Wildhaus puppy... I've been WAITING and WAITING for her to post so I can live vicariously through her.. ;)
That is so great that she was able to share with you, Elisabeth!
When I was hoping for a Wildhaus G, I didn't know for certain til they were 7 weeks old that one of the G's would be mine. It was a nerve-wracking time and I could only share my woes with Alison!
Congrats Shawn and family, Saber/Jette is absolutely adorable and I'm so happy you finally have your long awaited puppy!
Her sire Tobi is awesome, so is Momma Eris:) you have a special, special pup!!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Congrats! :)

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
A new puppy!!!!! And from Wildhaus!! What agood choice. I know you will enjoy the heck out of her!

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
Congratulations Shawn.. Looking forward to watching this little one grow!!!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That is so great that she was able to share with you, Elisabeth!
When I was hoping for a Wildhaus G, I didn't know for certain til they were 7 weeks old that one of the G's would be mine.
Yeah, this is why I didn't say anything to almost ANYONE. I was pretty sure I'd be getting a Wildhaus pup but knew if there was no match for me, I'd have to wait for the K litter, and even then, who knows if there would be a pregnancy/enough pups/a match?? I was on edge just watching and waiting and didn't know FOR SURE until they were about 7 weeks old. Chris is great about matching the right pup to the right person and I totally trusted her to pick for me. And I am SO pleased!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts