German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had her a couple of weeks & she has run me ragged :crazy: Who'd think an 8 week old puppy could do that? Finally she seems to be settling in, or I'm getting used to it, and I can post some pics.

A few from the first day home with my senior Dakota. He's 10 and puts up with her rather well.

Harassing the old guy...

Then sucking up to him.

A couple of random shots from the first day.

Pics from from today. She's now 10wk old. Ears are starting to come up & I think its starting to show what a beautiful dog she's gonna be. Not that I'm biased or anything :p

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Oh She's absolutely stunning! I love the blurry puppy photo! And those eyes! :wub: Love the fuzzy little girl!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
awwwww what an adorable little poof ball puppy :wub: I love the blurry puppy pic it's like SUPER PUPPY!!!!!! lol

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
Oh she is such a cute little devil - bet it was love at first sight with her! Nice puppy!

·
Registered
386 Posts
awwwww what an adorable little poof ball puppy :wub: I love the blurry puppy pic it's like SUPER PUPPY!!!!!! lol
that pic would be PERFECT for those cards that they make the eyes and mouth big and funny looking... beautiful dogs tho

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I got a kick out of the 3rd photo, too. Perfect juxtaposition: Senior GSD, calm and quiet; Puppy a blur of motion.

Jelpy and the mesquite mafia

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cute little devil
You got that devil part right! I know everyone says enjoy the puppyhood as it doesn't last long. But I am looking forward to her being a bit older and calming down. Me & the old boy, we're beat - LOL!

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
I love the seniors with the puppies, melts my heart.

Beau was 12 when Stark came home, wish they would have had more time together.

Your sweet old soul will show the spunky new kid on the block how things run around his place and she'll be everything you hoped for and more.

What a beautiful set of photo's.. seriously makes me teary eyed. :)

·
Super Moderator
32,430 Posts
Oh wow, what a doll! :wub: Looks like it's hard to get her to slow down long enough to get a decent picture, lol!

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
gorgoues puppy! congrats

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Your sweet old soul will show the spunky new kid on the block how things run around his place and she'll be everything you hoped for and more.
That's the plan...:wub:

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Oh, I'm with Elizabeth- melts the heart. So adorable! No matter how old the dog, there's a pup still inside.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
She is so cute! Enjoy her they grow up fast.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts