German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spartacus, 12 weeks old 100% German male Born in Germany from Birkenhof Kennels. We surprised our kids today and they were surprised! We had to say goodbye to our beautiful 7 year old GSD Meisha 3 weeks ago and life just stunk with out a shepherd. Our house feels like a home again!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
What a great surprise! Beautiful pup. So sorry about your loss and you're right, life does stink without a gsd...well sometimes they stink, but you know what I mean. So happy for all of you and GO SOX!

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
What a beautiful pup!!! Sorry about your loss and and I know what you mean about your house feeling like a home!

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Awwww, that video ALMOST makes me want another puppy! :)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
very cute!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Spartacus, 12 weeks old 100% German male Born in Germany from Birkenhof Kennels. We surprised our kids today and they were surprised! We had to say goodbye to our beautiful 7 year old GSD Meisha 3 weeks ago and life just stunk with out a shepherd. Our house feels like a home again!
Im sorry, I don't want to be smarta** or something but I think your boy was born in Slovakia...which is perfectly good. Albin Majsniar is owner of "Dlha Roven" kennel and he knows what he is doing. Also co-own several great dogs with Dietrich and they work on dogs together.
But well, I might be wrong.Peace.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Congrats!! He is very handsome. love his name.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
great looking dog. congrats!

·
Registered
907 Posts
:thumbup: Congrats! Great looking pup..

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
He"s beautiful!!!