German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have posted a few pics of him before but hes finally home, and I decided on a name! Brought him home on the 2nd and so far so good. Hes an adventurous little thing and the only potty accidents hes had is when I walked into the other room and couldn't catch it in time, he even starts whining and throwing a fit when he has to poop haha
He gets me laughing to much because of how vocal he is, randomly growls at things then pounces and every new sound he does the adorable head tilt.

Anyway those are just some of the pics. I'll probably keep his updates on here too ?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I WANT!!!!!

Great looking puppy! Good luck with him! Love the name!

Potty accidents happen at that age. Dont get discouraged.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I WANT!!!!!

Great looking puppy! Good luck with him! Love the name!

Potty accidents happen at that age. Dont get discouraged.
Lol oh yes they do and nah I dont, hes the 3rd pup I raised, so I've learned to be patient and how there bladder control works haha

And thank you ?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Enjoy it! Take tons of pictures :D my puppy turned 15 weeks today and wow time goes by so fast. What a gorgeous puppy, congratulations!

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
Very handsome pup and I love the name.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Enjoy it! Take tons of pictures /forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif my puppy turned 15 weeks today and wow time goes by so fast. What a gorgeous puppy, congratulations!
Oh I will, to both haha ? and it sure does. My Dexter turned a year old in July, hard to believe!

Very handsome pup and I love the name.
Thank you ? it's kinda my new tradition to name dogs after tv characters that kill things, Dixon (the walking dead), Dexter (Dexrer), and now Ragnar (Vikings

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Great looking pup and he has a very nice head in him.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Like that name.....he's a real looker !

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ears are standing up

Saturday Ragnar turns 8 weeks old and it's been fun watching his ears slowly start to stand up and today, there they were haha. Fingers crossed they stay up. Hes a busy boy with his chew toys so I'm hoping that helps. So Ragnar is now not only a land shark but bat dog!

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts