German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
View attachment 512673

Finally got to being our little lady home friday. Seems like it took forever yet I can still picture it clear as day talking to the breeder on fb the day you were being born and coming to see you the very next day.
So this is Nyssa, we got her from the same lady we got Ragnar from. She seems to be adjusting pretty good but does not like to be away from me at all lol actually as soon as I walked into the breeders house she came running up to me. Shes been playing well with Ragnar but only when I'm around, hes a bit bigger and he dosnt know how to play gently yet.
As far as her name, shes named after a character from the show on Netflix, the green arrow. I've made it a theam to name my dogs after BA characters from shows or movies (Dixon, Dexter, Ragnar and now Nyssa).

Not to much to add yet seeings how it's only been a few days but if you use Instagram I post more pics on there, ragnar_vs_nyssa, and no I'm not trying to get more followers lol
I'll keep updating on both Nyssa and Ragnar on here tho ?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@Malibu Yes the wait was a killer haha. And she us soo differnt from Ragnar, actually from any puppy I raised. Shes the most attention needy pup i have ever met, yet at the same time when shes playing with Ragnar she holds her own for her small size, almost turns into a scarry gremlin
lol

Noticed the pic didnt load so I'll try again
IMG_20181007_101353_209_1538957013357.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts