German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just discovered this board that deals with my favorite breed. I have two GSD's that are my life. We live on an island in the Florida Keys and have fun playing on the beach but it sure takes a long time to get the sand out of GSD coats! My older GSD, Pyrate, is almost 8 and was a rescue so has some medical issues and is retired but I still love him. My younger GSD, Raina, is almost 3 years old now and was an import from Germany from a friend there and she is learning Rally-O. She has earned her Rally Novice title from the first show we went to in December and now is working on Advanced Rally exercises. Both my dogs have their CGC titles. :)

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi and welcome to the forum. Love your choice of names for your dogs! Congrats to you and Raina on her title!
Thank you for the welcome. I'm still trying to figure out the board so I will post pictures of my babies later on. Actually Raina is named Snake vom Eselspfad CGC (RN as soon as I get the paperwork from AKC) but that is certainly hard to say on the training field so I picked Raina from a list of girl names on the internet. It means "wise guardian" in (I think) Hebrew. Pyrate got his name because we live on the ocean and it just seemed to fit. :)

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Welcome- don't worry, lots of us can't figure out how to post pictures. I'll get around to it one day too.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Welcome. It took me awhile to figure out how to post pics too. Once you learn it, it seems so easy but before that it's mind boggling to figure out! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts