German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I am new here. The name is Stewart. and I have 2 beautiful GSD's I had 3 but one passed away on me a little over a month ago. you can read about that in the appropriate section. but my two that are still with me are Mara 8 months and Grady 2.5 years.

Mara was a rescue. when I found her alongside the road she only weighed 4 pounds. I nursed her back to health and she is still underweight but she is getting there. she was very shy, timid, and lethargic when I first borught her home. the vet said she was ok besides having worms and being really malnurished. but she took to me straight away. but I felt that she wasn't coming out of her shell completely. that is when I i decided to bring home a companion for her. I found a GSD breeder down in TN and got Sniper (deceased) from her. it was an instant hit she was immediately playful and excited. they were like brother and sister always playing together and they grew together. she is now 8 months and without her brother. but she is doing good she will fill out and then grow taller and repeat. she is the first picture at the bottom

Second was Sniper Vom Ausland (deceased) He was a wonderful puppy and is sorely missed everyday. He had the kindest eyes. and was on his way to being very well trained.

Finally is my Grady. Another Rescue and my most recent. He won my heart immedately with one of the best temperments I have ever seen. His back story is that a couple in TN found him walking along I-24 just outside of nashville. after checking with local vets and animal shelters they posted him on craigslist saying they either needed to find him a good home or take him to the shelter That was not an option for me I went and picked him up about the first of January and personally checked with all the vets and animal shelters in nashville for any reports of a lost GSD. I also had my vet scan him for a microchip and i looked for tattoos too. I then had my vet give him a full check-up plus his rabies and yearly vaccines, microchip him and nueter him. he is very well behaved and very intelligent he already knows sit, down, stay, and heel he will be the third picture posted. He had taken some of the place of Sniper with Mara in that he cares for her and protects her.

S. Helms

Attachments

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
welcome to the board. beautiful dogs. again sorry about your boy.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
welcome!! beautiful dogs. sorry about your loss. he looked like an amazing boy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts