German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have been lurking these forums for several months now while reading a wide array of books about GSDs and training. I finally felt ready to take on the joy (and challenges) of training a puppy and decided to get a little boy named Caesar. I am excited to become a member of this fine community.

I am 26 years old and live in the southern suburbs of Houston. I work in as a Petroleum Landman doing title research and mineral acquisitions on behalf of major oil companies throughout Texas. Additionally, I am a freelance writer and am currently working on my first novel.

Fortunately, I have some downtime for the next month so I will be able to give Caesar all of the care that he deserves while I take my novel to completion.

Now, what you all came for, the pictures!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:welcome:

He's adorable, I especially love the last photo :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I'm anxious to see how big he gets. His mommy and daddy were on site. Mommy was 83 pounds and daddy was 116.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Welcome, Dustin! From another landman just north of Houston...who has three dogs she takes on projects. The dogs love the La Quintas, haha.

Your pup is adorable!

Amy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, Amy. God bless La Quinta, huh? My last dog was an Australian Shepherd and we spent many a night at La Quintas across the state. :)

Y'all doing any hiring? Heh. I know of 3 projects that are supposed to be starting up at the end of the month, but you know how the business is. Especially right now. :p

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I do know how it is. We're running pretty lean right now. But feel free to PM me. I'll give you my info and you can send me your resume. Have you considered working up north? I see ads for PA and OH pretty frequently... unfortunately, they usually want locals.

Haha, Amy. God bless La Quinta, huh? My last dog was an Australian Shepherd and we spent many a night at La Quintas across the state. :)

Y'all doing any hiring? Heh. I know of 3 projects that are supposed to be starting up at the end of the month, but you know how the business is. Especially right now. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts