German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went to look at dogs the other day at the shelter and I came across Midnite by accident. The people up front didn't know that he was on the floor and weren't much help at all. I called consistently for two days with all the same results and no help. So I took Robyn to an adoption event that was by me with that the shelter was actually running. The lead guy there fell in love with Robyn and told me who to talk to at the shelter. One hour later we were all on our way home. This boy has a great temperament. Very confident and not afraid of anything. He does have a minor ear infection..his ears were nasty, but he let me clean them with no problems. He has asked to go out twice, his poop is awful. I'm sure that has to do with food and stress from being at the shelter for two months. He is a herder...is loving trying to herd Robyn, but I stop him. He loves kids and he is great with the cats and all the dogs. He has purple on his tongue, don't know if that means anything?? Anyone have any ideas on what line he might be?? He has a good grip on the sleeve too.

http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/images/attach/jpg.gif

Attachments

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Wow he's gorgeous! Thanks for rescuing him! Purple on tongue is just a pigment thing, doesn't mean anything :)

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is he a blanket back? Lines? Anyone?:help:

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
CONGRATS ... he's a beautiful boy, glad he's doing so well!!! Yes ... blanket back ... can't help you with the lines!!!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
He's a Looker, that's for sure! IDK about lines, sorry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts