German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took me nearly 4 hours to make the 90 mile drive to the breeder's through all the snow and ice in Dallas and then another 4 hours back, but we're finally home. I only took a couple of photos tonight; will take some better ones tomorrow. Meet Kopper. Kopper is from mostly DDR lines but has a little West and a little Czech. Lots of Haus Irises and Grafentals in his pedigree, which I also plan to post soon.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
awww he's adorable!!!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Kopper is a great looking puppy! I love the name.
Yeah, the ice has been fun. I think I have spent more time on the roads getting to and from work over the last couple of days than I have actually spent at work. :) Congrats on the new puppy!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
O.M.G. he is just too stinkin cute!!!! Now i have this urge to go watch Fox and The Hound.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Congratulations on Kopper he is absolutely adorable! I am so happy for you!:)

·
Registered
139 Posts
What a cute puppy! I'm sure Cash would be proud of Kopper. I was going to ask about the green stuff also, I take it most of it goes away over time?

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Congrats!!!! He's finally here! Kopper is adorable :wub:

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What a cute puppy! I'm sure Cash would be proud of Kopper. I was going to ask about the green stuff also, I take it most of it goes away over time?
It'll all go away over time except for a very faint ID number in his ear.

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Already up at 5 am? Must be a new puppy in the house! He's so adorable, I'm very happy and excited for you. I wish you a long happy life with Kopper-- looks like he's making himself right at home

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
The long wait is over;)) He is sooooooooo cute! I'm sure he will give you many years of joy and of course we have to hear of all his antics:))

·
Registered
349 Posts
I want to squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze him! How precious!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Congratulations! Kopper is so handsome. Enjoy him.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts