German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ta-da!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Beth and I'm in the Phoenix area of Arizona. We have just welcomed our first German Shepherd into the family.

We haven't decided on a name yet but Havoc, Moriarty, and Jayne are high on our list.

The rest of the humans in our household include my husband and two female children - henceforth known as "The spawn".

We also share our house with two pet rats, three ferrets, and four cats.

Our canine members consist of a Bouvier Des Flandres named Piper and a tiny dachshund/shih-tzu/chihuahua mix named Penelope that my daughter brought home claiming "It followed me home." Though in reality our neighbour had a litter and gave her the puppy. Wasn't terribly thrilled but well - what can you do?

Anyway - looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Beth & The Zoo

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
Welcome....I have a zoo too!! My son has only brought home one animal, a cat and once it got home it became very mean, like so mean it was attacking us. I looked at him and busted out laughing, because he really thought he was doing the right thing and I was happy that he decided to help it. He has never brought anything home again:D Bless my mom's soul, because all three of us girls brought home numerous animals!!

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum. I think "Moriarty" would be a tough call name :)

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Welcome to you and your family, I look forward to getting to know you :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow!

Thank you all for such a very warm welcome - what a nice crowd of people.

I will get puppy pictures posted today! - I love showing off the pups.

Beth

·
Registered
69 Posts
Currently displaced in East on family business but I live in Mesa/Gilbert area. Lived almost 20 years in Payson between deployments of me or X.
My cousin in Chandler is shepherd owner.. this is my first personal Shepherd dog. *waves* hi!

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Welcome. You can shows us pics of the non GSD elements in your zoo too. I am sure you will get some interesting interactions.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts