German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Danger Danger vom Kleinhen Hain, aka Masi (pronounced may-cee / Mace for short )..

I have to admit I did not take this pic,,Wanda the breeder did prior to shipping her..(Sorry if I'm pic heavy I am comp illiterate!)

She was on a long flight yesterday and came out of her crate wagging her tail ..I am VERY pleased with her, she's a busy little girl who has no fear of anything :)))

Dodge has become the new babysitter,,Jynx (aussie) the new play mate, and Jag the observer..My kitties aren't to thrilled but coming around..She had a good nite,,but man I'm getting to old for the puppy thing LOL

Her sire is Nomex vom Gebirgshaus SAR, BH, RN,RA<RE,RAE,CD,CDX
NA, NAJ, NAP,NJP, OA< OAJ, VCD1, VCD2, CGC, CGC,

mom is Helga z Eurosportu / Narcotics Certified, CGC, RN(2 legs)

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Im a sucker for the puppies, especially the ones who belong to someone else..lol

Shes a cutie alright!! congratulations!!!

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
A Max daughter!!
She will be just PERFECT.
Congratulations!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Congratulations Diane!!! She definitely looks like her sire. All the best to you both and thank goodness for the helpers I woul dhave never survived Cain's puppyhood if not for his puppy sitter MoShu.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Cute!! She looks like trouble though!!

Enjoy her while she's little..

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
She's adorable!

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Congratulstions!! She looks like the perfect girl, and beautiful as an aside.

Hope to see her in the Height Growth thread

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Oh she's certainly adorable...but I can tell through her eye's she is going to give you a run for your money, you are going to be a busy person...

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Oh she is so adorable! Congratulations!!

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
Congrats Diane,
i am happy to have had a play by play with this! we will both be in the same boat soon enough, or as we said save a room at the mental institution! i am getting to old for this puppy stuff too, but at least we can vent to each other when i get my pup! lol!

deb

·
Super Moderator
32,310 Posts
Congrats Diane! Debbie, are you getting a puppy from this litter too?

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Diane,

I'm so happy you like Danger, she is one sweet girl. Need any band-aids yet? The lady at the airport almost lot her nose hehehehehe

Good luck with her and give her daily kisses for me.

·
Registered
14,509 Posts
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks everyone,,debbieb like I said,,we'll share a room at the mental institution and you can give me free hair cuts LOL

wanda,,she is a VERY good girl,,no bandaids yet,,I've been keeping my nose clear of her jaws :))))

My aussie may loose some butt hair tho , she likes chasing and grabbing her by the butt IF she can catch her at this point:))

diane

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
Diane,
i keep telling you, they don't allow sharp objects in the mental hospital. paper scissors will have to do, we will pretend! at that point you won't know the difference anyway! lol!

BTW, Masi, is gorgeous!

deb

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks and so is that cutie your getting,,ROOMIE :))))))
diane

·
Premium Member
11,244 Posts
Great name!!!!!!!!!! Cute pup! Congratulations!

Lee

1 - 20 of 23 Posts