German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Danger Danger vom Kleinhen Hain, aka Masi (pronounced may-cee / Mace for short )..

I have to admit I did not take this pic,,Wanda the breeder did prior to shipping her..(Sorry if I'm pic heavy I am comp illiterate!)

She was on a long flight yesterday and came out of her crate wagging her tail ..I am VERY pleased with her, she's a busy little girl who has no fear of anything :)))

Dodge has become the new babysitter,,Jynx (aussie) the new play mate, and Jag the observer..My kitties aren't to thrilled but coming around..She had a good nite,,but man I'm getting to old for the puppy thing LOL

Her sire is Nomex vom Gebirgshaus SAR, BH, RN,RA<RE,RAE,CD,CDX
NA, NAJ, NAP,NJP, OA< OAJ, VCD1, VCD2, CGC, CGC,

mom is Helga z Eurosportu / Narcotics Certified, CGC, RN(2 legs)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Congratulations Diane!!! She definitely looks like her sire. All the best to you both and thank goodness for the helpers I woul dhave never survived Cain's puppyhood if not for his puppy sitter MoShu.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Cute!! She looks like trouble though!!

Enjoy her while she's little..

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Congratulstions!! She looks like the perfect girl, and beautiful as an aside.

Hope to see her in the Height Growth thread

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
Congrats Diane,
i am happy to have had a play by play with this! we will both be in the same boat soon enough, or as we said save a room at the mental institution! i am getting to old for this puppy stuff too, but at least we can vent to each other when i get my pup! lol!

deb

·
Super Moderator
Cava, floofy supermodel
33,115 Posts
Congrats Diane! Debbie, are you getting a puppy from this litter too?

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Diane,

I'm so happy you like Danger, she is one sweet girl. Need any band-aids yet? The lady at the airport almost lot her nose hehehehehe

Good luck with her and give her daily kisses for me.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks everyone,,debbieb like I said,,we'll share a room at the mental institution and you can give me free hair cuts LOL

wanda,,she is a VERY good girl,,no bandaids yet,,I've been keeping my nose clear of her jaws :))))

My aussie may loose some butt hair tho , she likes chasing and grabbing her by the butt IF she can catch her at this point:))

diane

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks and so is that cutie your getting,,ROOMIE :))))))
diane

·
Premium Member
11,563 Posts
Great name!!!!!!!!!! Cute pup! Congratulations!

Lee

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.