German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr. Kratos has come home finally. He's currently 11 weeks old, puked only once on the way to the ferry in the breeder's car. Was AMAZING on the ferry, even better on the way home and extremely happy to meet and greet the house. He even helped to wash my floors (drooling everywhere after drinking since he was completely dehydrated).

I thought I'd share some pictures. Kay said his ears were up and then...well he turned into a landshark.

For the record. My foot is a 9/10 in Canadian. He almost puts my foot to shame. Hubby says we don't have a dog. We have a mini horse. I love my mini horse.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright I lied. He was confident until he met our kitten she spat at him and he YIPED ran the other way and cried behind me. I couldn't help but laugh (he's already triple her size). Hubby says I'm a cruel cruel mama. We are going to boost his confidence today and give him the injection of trust he needs to really shine. He was confident at his breeder's house, so we know its a matter of "who the heck are you? why is the cat spitting at me? why does this place smell funny? Where's my mom/grandma/siblings."

He also has his 'big boy' voice. As he 'grumbled' at Sylvanas after one particular hissing fit. It was as though to say "really? b*tch" terribly cute. I'm going to try and get more photos today (if I don't fall asleep I didn't get much last night).

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looking handsome after his shopping trip

Chillin

About to bark at the cat (with his big boy bark oh my lord its LOUD and BIG!)

What was that? Failed face shot

Fell asleep upright (normally he's on his side looking as though he's dead)

His usual sleep position (looks as though he fell over just right there and fell asleep.)

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Kratos is a very handsome boy. He sounds great. Have fun. Looking forward to hearing all about your little guy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts