German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 7 week old baby boy! I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Car rides make him sleepy

That's my boy!

Mom is a red and black sadle, dad is all white.... Brutus has some red, tan, black, and SILVER! I love it!

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Yeah, he's home!! He's so chubby and cute. I love how he's hugging you, he's already in love. Congratulations

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, he's home!! He's so chubby and cute. I love how he's hugging you, he's already in love. Congratulations
Yep safe and sound! He's such a good puppy, already attached to my hip :) he is a little chunk with big paws. I could not be happier!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
he is sooooo cute!!!! congrats!!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok I have a problem.... I take Brutus out every 45 minutes to an hour. He's pottyd outside a few times but twice now he's gone outside for 20 minutes and not pottyd, just whined and explored but then he comes inside and we put him in his kennel (once so we could eat and once to go to bed) and he freaks out and then goes potty in his crate!!! Why won't he go outside but 2 minutes later go in his crate???

·
Registered
55 Posts
What a beauty! Cannot wait to see photos of him as he grows. :)

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
He is a cutie pie!

Do you have a divider in his crate, he should only have enough room to turn around. Treat him and make a big party everytime he goes outside. He is not used to being crated so you need to teach him its a nice place to be. It takes time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts