German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
and her pack leader -- me :)

A little bit about me -- My name is Lisa and I live in beautiful Iowa...where it's common this time of year to wear a winter coat in the evening and shorts during the day.
I was born and raised here and have had animals all of my life. This is the first time of ever having a GSD and yep I'm now spoiled. I have wanted one since I was about 10 and I'm 50 now and just got her. Figured I better know what I was getting into and it took me 40 years.
Along with Ms. Roxy I am staff to 1 husband, 2 graduated mini adults still here at home, 5 cats, a schipperke, 4 parrots and a snake. I am kept busy to say the least..but I love it!

We got Roxy at 11 weeks old and she is now 13 weeks old. Almost totally potty trained ..including last nights (true story) ...brought me her leash to go out...I have witnesses. She can sit, stay, shake and is getting pretty good at the loose leash thing. I am attempting the clicker/treat combo and so far it's a great combo.

I feed her 1 cup of Earthborn Primitive Natural 2 times a day ==seems to be all that her stomach can handle right now if I want nice poo in the yard that I can pick up. She also shares apples and peanut butter with me at lunch time along with a very small bit of cheese.

The vet says she's a nice looking dog and probably going to be on the large size. She's weighing in at 23 lbs right now which he says is a good weight. Want her to gain slow and steady.

so in a nutshell that's us :)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Welcome Roxy! You look like a princess ! Your human will enjoy the forum while you nap.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL oh yes she is a princess...I have to keep reminding her she's the princess..but I'm the queen ;)

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome to you and to your beautiful little girl. :greet:

·
Premium Member
7,904 Posts

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
:greet: Welcome Lisa & Princess Roxy!!! Roxy's a beautiful pup!!! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts