German Shepherds Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have a safe product which kicks in right away and gets rid of any type of intestinal worm. This product also works for puppies, cats and kittens. If you had no success with over the counter wormers available at your domestic pet store, or if the prescription wormers your vet subscribes are getting too expensive, let me know. This particular product will put an end to your worming problem.

·
5,627 Posts
yes, cause I may not necessarily be the cheapest retailer for the product, there is always that one guy on ebay or bonanze or amazon or whatever who sells it for $0.10 cheaper than you ...
Seriously?! That's called business, dude, lower your price or deal with. :rolleyes:

Hopefully no one is stupid enough to buy it because you said it works without doing research on the effectiveness, safety and price first.

·
Registered
32,892 Posts
I'm right with gsdraven. I don't give my dogs anything that I don't have knowledge of and it would be crazy for someone to buy something without knowing the name of it. I'll stick with paying a bit more at my vet's office so I know what I'm getting.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Further note how this product if meant for a particular audience only:

- people who had no luck with over the counter wormers
- "or if the prescription wormers your vet subscribes are getting too expensive"

If you want to go out and research wormers, knock yourself out ...

·
5,627 Posts
particular audience only? so, if your vet's meds aren't too expensive for you then you can't use the product?

I will go out and research wormers for myself because that's what a responsible owner does, not take the word of a random person on an internet forum who doesn't have the decency to give full disclosure of products to his "customers".

Best of luck with your "business".

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm right with gsdraven. I don't give my dogs anything that I don't have knowledge of and it would be crazy for someone to buy something without knowing the name of it. I'll stick with paying a bit more at my vet's office so I know what I'm getting.

This product works for: Intestinal worm problems, tapeworms, hookworms, roundworms

This product is manufactured by BAYER ANIMAL HEALTH

If you have any questions about it - other than name - feel free to ask.

·
5,627 Posts
No one is going to take your word for it that the product is safe, does what you say and is manufactured by Bayer without naming the product.

Do you buy your medications from some unknown source on the internet and just trust them that it is what they say and will make you better? I sure hope not.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
If you have any questions about it - other than name - feel free to ask.
I don't understand why you wont name the product you are promoting. How could you expect anyone to purchase a 3rd party product not knowing a name.

·
Registered
32,892 Posts
:rolleyes: Assuming this is Drontal...the only general wormer listed for Bayer Animal Health products that is across the board for both cats and dogs...

how is this legal for you to dispense without a prescription?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.