German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:Depends, I think cake, I am diabetic, so that is a tough one. But I think if I had to choose, and fix my insulin to adjust, cake would be the one.

What are your favorite colors?

Blue, all shades if it. If I had to pick a second favorite, it would probably be purple.

If you could go back in time 20 years and know then what you know now, would you?

-Jackie

·
Registered
16,424 Posts
Yes, if it meant I'd still meet DF & have my son.

What type of person do you respect the most.

·
Registered
16,424 Posts
That is a tough one! I'd have to say up north.

same

·
Registered
16,424 Posts
Do you always want what you don't have or do you have what you want?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Early morning-the sun coming up and everything fresh and new, with a whole day ahead of me.

If you could have but one wish-what would you wish for?

·
Registered
16,424 Posts
For my son to have a happy, long & healthy life!

same

·
Registered
16,424 Posts
I would have never started smoking. I don't smoke now, but it's still a daily annoyance!

same

·
Registered
16,424 Posts
LOL! No, wouldn't go to florida! LOL!

My first choice would be to stay here (near family), but if that were not an issue I'd move the mountains in a heartbeat!

same

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
When my parents are no longer here I might think about moving to mainland britain to live closer to my sister.

If you had to move to a different country where would you move to.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I would move to Switzerland or Austria.

If you had a choice between a cash price or a vacation for 2 at a special resort which would you chose?

·
Registered
16,424 Posts
If he was defending my 'pack' ... stay and fight.
If not, run away!

same

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I would want him to stay and defend. It is a natural instinct to protect the pack and I would want to see that instinct come to life in it's time of need.

If you were a breeder what would you charge for puppies and what would you charge for adults?

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Well, that would depend on the quality of the breeding stock that I had. Now that I know how much time, love, money and work goes into a litter of puppies you better bet they would not be cheap!!! If the adults were trained they would not be cheap at all either. A good breeder has a right to charge a good amount if they have high quality dogs. (upwards of $1000)

Are you picky about the brand of toilet paper you buy?

1 - 20 of 151 Posts