German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I happen to enjoy instagram mainly for the animal pictures so I created one for my dog and hardly go on mine anymore! You should all give it a shot its lots of fun and you pick up good tips and see beautiful dogs all day long! My dog Ruger's instagram name is @roorootheasshole we are always looking to follow new friends ESPECIALLY from the forum!

reply with your names!

·
Super Moderator
5,499 Posts
I love Instagram. Mine is overwhelmingly photos of my dogs and cats. The occasional artsy-fartsy photo. If you don't follow thedogist, you should. Great photos of all breeds of dogs, taken in parks and on the street.

my instagram is dogfaeries

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Mine has been "taken over" by Ruger ... @polekitten87 (though I've considered changing the name up to be more Ruger-oriented).

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Kinda old thread but, just made my insta for Troy. Follow me @ troygsd

I already followed a few of members from here :)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Kinda old thread but, just made my insta for Troy. Follow me @ troygsd

I already followed a few of members from here :)
I thought that puppy looked familiar! :D

I changed my UN on there today to @rugerthegermanshepherd
I keep saying I'm going to make one just for him, and haven't yet ... now I have so many pics on there I'm not sure I want to start over :rolleyes: So I just changed the name lol

·
Registered
478 Posts
Mine is _amburger1 , I don't use it much, I mostly just look at others pictures but there are some of Bear on there, and my cat Dexter.. among other things. Going to follow everyone!

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
@snowypony82... Yeah it's pretty much all dogs all the time LOL. There will be puppy pictures at the end of next month. ;)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts