German Shepherds Forum banner

Instagram for your dog???

8K views 51 replies 29 participants last post by  dogfaeries 
#1 ·
I happen to enjoy instagram mainly for the animal pictures so I created one for my dog and hardly go on mine anymore! You should all give it a shot its lots of fun and you pick up good tips and see beautiful dogs all day long! My dog Ruger's instagram name is @roorootheasshole we are always looking to follow new friends ESPECIALLY from the forum!

reply with your names!

#5 ·
I love Instagram. Mine is overwhelmingly photos of my dogs and cats. The occasional artsy-fartsy photo. If you don't follow thedogist, you should. Great photos of all breeds of dogs, taken in parks and on the street.

my instagram is dogfaeries

#13 ·
I thought that puppy looked familiar! :D

I changed my UN on there today to @rugerthegermanshepherd
I keep saying I'm going to make one just for him, and haven't yet ... now I have so many pics on there I'm not sure I want to start over :rolleyes: So I just changed the name lol

#25 ·
Joined Instagram a while ago, but never posted much. Gonna try to start again. I am GSDSAR there too. Plus I am on Twitter with the same handle.

Now to go follow people!! That's the right lingo right. I feel like a old fart with some of these fangled things. LOL!!

#26 ·
Ok. So resurrecting again. Been tasked by my task force to create and manage social media for the K9 portion of the team. I would love some followers and will follow in return. MDTF1K9 is the name. Gonna be training photos and videos, plus inside the lives of...

#28 ·
Thanks!! Followed back!! This Instagram thing is addictive!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.