German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Litter from Black Ice Ace Z Diehlomov and Kimber Vom Haus Fleming

What are you wanting to do with your puppy? What is the goal with the puppy.
What do you know about either parent and their pedigree?

This is a fairly tight line breeding. Personally not anything I would consider, but your preferences are probably different.

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
Are they x-rayed and certified or just x-rayed?

I know you posted your goals in another thread, but wouldn't hurt to repost them here.

I know quite a few of the dogs up close in the pedigree having trained with them and many having trained with offspring. You can send a PM to me if you would like. You should have enough posts.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My goal is competitive obedience, personal protection ( after evaluation when older) and overall companionship. I am not an expert on pedigrees but do like this one. Like you said we all have our preference but I am very open to hearing others thoughts. I met both parents while aloof (fine with me) nice overall temperaments. Pup is very social, confident and shoes nice prey drive.

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
I know one part of the pedigree as I have a Rosco daughter --

the dam of my female goes back to Carmspack Walker Brandy

this is a pedigree which is from a previous breeding - her older brother Ender Vom Haus Fleming

I introduced her on the forum http://www.germanshepherds.com/foru...681-introducing-marta-new-girl-carmspack.html

my interest was to recover a line I had lost and to again have Stormfront's Brawnson available .
I had one of my females bred to Brawnson - the male passed away late 2017 days before his
14th birthday --
Brenna von den Dämonhunden

I don't know if this helps --

do I like what the breeder is aiming for , a strong working dog with the genetics for work --- YES

would I recommend the breeder --- YES

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
okay I will add this --- very correct social character

"saphire" comes and plays ball (inexhaustible) -- willl greet guests that she knows will a happy body bump -

in public she stands indifferent while I am talking to someone - will recieve a pet on head fine

not dog aggressive or particularly interested

very very self sure -- no issues , sound, fireworks or neighbours target practice
with fire arms , wicked storms ,

very high prey ---

very agile , naturally athletic , physically bold , easy keeper -- eats everything , never had a soft stool or needed to scratch -- health

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for you for ur info I picked the litter by not only recommendation but by pedigree. The Fleming’s goal was to keep these older lines. I’m very excited to see what develops with this pup. At 7 weeks when I saw them he was everything I liked.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts