German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,132 Posts
I personally haven't heard a thing about them no longer animal testing or lobbying against it and I wouldn't believe it without proof given their history. If I still fed kibble I would quit buying Evo. I've heard of people who regularly feed Evo having problems with evo since the buyout, but whether that's because of P&G or other issues is debatable I suppose.

· Registered
1,132 Posts
Our locally owned pet shop stopped carrying it mainly because fear of ingredient change. My understanding is they do not have to release changes to the ingredients until 6 months after it is done. I guess this happened with another dog food that was bought out by a large corp and they promised and swore they would not/did not change the ingredients. Well after many dogs got sick it finally came out that they did change it. Can't remember who but I am sure someone here knows.

I would not trust any large corp to tell the truth.
I didn't know they didn't have to release changes until 6 months. That might explain the problems I've been hearing from EVO feeders since the P&G buyout... :( Honestly I wouldn't trust them no matter what they say for continuing to create terrible quality products in the first place.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.