German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone please shed light on these dogs. They are used by a breeder I’m thinking of buying from.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hi can anyone please shed light on these dogs. They are used by a breeder I’m thinking of buying from.

Are these dog and bitches from a breeder in Cornwall?

I would suggest you contact them and discuss what you want from a future dog and what discipline you plan on doing with it.

They know their dogs and can tell you much better what their breedings bring to the table.

It could be that they don't have what you are looking for and they maybe able to guide you in the right direction.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31,347 Posts
they are still breeding these females at 8 yrs old?

I have a female with Karn and Barenfang lines. And I have a male with Falk lines. But I would be surprised if hte breeder is still using 8 year old females for breeding?

·
Registered
31,347 Posts
I like some of their up and coming dogs. Especially the young female, Lowri, with Vucan and Barenfang.

Brac could be nice. I see Nicko on top that would bring aggression and Falk on the bottom for biddability. What are their plans for her?

Are they working and titling any of these dogs? If they are, go watch them. You want to see the dogs be able to switch from aggression to prey. And you want them to be able to turn on and off.

I would go check them out and talk to them. You want a family dog with potential to do sport, right?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they are still breeding these females at 8 yrs old?

I have a female with Karn and Barenfang lines. And I have a male with Falk lines. But I would be surprised if hte breeder is still using 8 year old females for breeding?
No she’s retired now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts