German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2,967 Posts
Looking back in the pedigree, he comes from German and American show lines that look to have descended into Pet lines (this you can tell from lack of titling and some of the naming schemes- at least in the information presented).

On the top side, the red and black dogs with V's and VA's in front of their name are the German Showline Dogs. The Ch. titles indicate North American showline dogs.

I don't know my show lines very well, so I can't tell you much of anything about the particular dogs or kennels.

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
In the Sire line, a couple of generations back, a few dogs have Canisphere in their name. This is a respected breeding kennel here in Canada.
The home for pure bred German Shepherd dogs shepherd training German Shepherd puppies and German Shepherd breeding in Canada United States Manitoba and the World

I have heard some good things about this place. German Showline breeders that still focus on working ability in their breeding. Dogs from their breedings actually do work and train in different working venues. I often see the Canisphere dogs listed in the Canadian Schutzhund club trial results.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts