German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every day I let Indra out to run around on the farm. I usually walk through the horse jumping arena because it's so big and she's got enough space to run up and down to let out some of her huge amount of energy.

Yesterday she discovered that the horse jumps are made out of "STICKS!" (you know, the bars) and Indra loves sticks. So she tried to get those sticks off the jumps to drag them around. One of the bars laid right in front of the jump and she tried to pick it up but it was to heavy. So she dragged it over the ground and got really mad that she couldn't pick it up. She looked at me like she wanted to say "MOOOoooOOOoom!! I WANT THAT STICK!"

I told her to get the stick and she tried picking it up again and made all kind of noises. Of course it was too heavy and she got mad again. She got that mad that she ran off and stole Ajents (one of our horses) Jolly-Ball instead. :D

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Haha, that's too funny! I can't believe she even tried. Jump poles are big and heavy!!

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She did. Sometimes she's trying to pick up trees. She's crazy when it comes up to "sticks".

She was able to lift up the bar a little bit and I was like "OH MY GAWSH, DON'T BREAK A TOOTH!!!!" :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts