German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning to you all!

I'm very new here, though I have lurked in the past. Over the last 6-7 months my wife and I have been waiting for our GSD puppy. We selected a breeder here in Quebec who is just the nicest, cookiest, and genuine lady we've met throughout the process.

She also happens to breed long coated shepherds, which we totally fell in love with. She has a male whom she breeds who is the grandson of Zamp vom Thermodos.

VA1 Zamp vom Thermodos

That's really besides the point. I had never truly seen such an amazing looking dog - regardless of lineage. It just so happens I find it kinda cool to be able to look this stuff up. This dog, Yvo vom Spessartblick is bar non the most stoic of dogs I've ever met. The breeder has his progeny at young ages just haning out with him and he doesn't mind their constant touseling. It was just a joy to see. So we decided to sign up for a puppy.

The picture I've included as a thumbnail is Indiana at 5 weeks old.

We hope to get lots of information here, in fact I'll be starting a thread about something that has been irking me for a little while now regarding collars!

Cheers to all!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts