German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Indy turned four months old on Feb 4th, and I felt like we were overdue for a few photos;

All I can say is that she is everything I had hoped....and if I had to single out the most amazing characteristic of this dog, it would be how over the top she is in drive and fight, but at the same time, she is so good with the children.

Good puppy;

Evil puppy;

"Ready for my close-up Mr. DeMille"

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
she's getting BIG I bet she's keeping you on your toes! VERY cute:)

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
She is getting so big! I'm glad you got your dream pup :)

·
Registered
485 Posts
Oh goodness, she's cute!!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
She is so gorgeous looks like shes still got some size on her both of those I's were brutes from birth lol

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Lov'em!

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
I was wondering if you were going to share her with us!

What a beautiful puppy! She sounds like she just fits into your household like she was made for you and your family. I love how solid she looks already, and her air of quite wisdom and inner confidence. Gorgeous!

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Very nice! She is quite good looking.....congrats to you & Chris.
I think she already knows that I'm a fan of her breedings.....

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
.....She sounds like she just fits into your household like she was made for you and your family.....
So very true. I just can't say enough about how solid this dog's nerve is, nothing seems to phase her......

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I am very proud of her.

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
India is looking gorgeous! How does Dayna feel about her little sister?

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
India is looking gorgeous! How does Dayna feel about her little sister?
That is good question.....I think the only problem is me. I am not accustom to having two dogs....plus I am very protective of Indy.....so when the "all-****-breaks-loose" activities ramp-up....I get a bit unsettled and crush a bit on Dayna in favor of the puppy. As soon as I get Dayna settled, the puppy jumps her and bites her, and it begins again. There are times I am convinced they will run right through a wall.

In a nutshell, they adore each other, and I am learning what it means to own two GSDs, however, it is a bit overwhelming at times. I look forward to the pup maturing and a more mellow, calmer atmosphere is achieve. Today, the only thing missing is an announcer with a deep voice saying, "Leeeeeeets get reaaaaaaady to rummmmmmmmble!"

·
Registered
152 Posts
Wow, 4 months already????
Wayne, she is a beauty. Seems like it's been forever since I've seen you around.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
She's beautiful!!!!! Enjoy, they grow so fast!!!! :)

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
That is good question.....I think the only problem is me. I am not accustom to having two dogs....plus I am very protective of Indy.....so when the "all-****-breaks-loose" activities ramp-up....I get a bit unsettled and crush a bit on Dayna in favor of the puppy. As soon as I get Dayna settled, the puppy jumps her and bites her, and it begins again. There are times I am convinced they will run right through a wall.

In a nutshell, they adore each other, and I am learning what it means to own two GSDs, however, it is a bit overwhelming at times. I look forward to the pup maturing and a more mellow, calmer atmosphere is achieve. Today, the only thing missing is an announcer with a deep voice saying, "Leeeeeeets get reaaaaaaady to rummmmmmmmble!"
Mine are 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 and they still have LOTS of days like that. It gets better but it never goes away.

You have 2 beautiful dogs.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
WOW! Black dogs are usually hard for me to judge, but I can easily tell she is gorgeous and well bred, I love her build and her head too!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts