German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RINGO

Ringo is a 3 year old male. He appears to be a purebreed German Shepherd. He is a very large male and probably weighs around 80 pounds. He is a beautiful boy, but unfortunately someone did not take care of him. The tips of both of his ears are missing and it appears that they have been eaten at by flies for quite a long time. He is friendly with people and good with other dogs.

RELEASED: TUESDAY 8/12/08

If you have any other specific questions on these dogs, please let me know and I will try to get an answer for you as soon as possible. Please contact [email protected] or [email protected] as soon as possible if you can help any of them.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Bump....he looks really sweet.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I hope it is okay to give this guy a bump, his time is up today and he is on very limited time. I received an email from the rescue group last night that they have not had any luck finding a spot for him.

This is the info I received:

Ringo is a 3 year old male. He appears to be a purebred German Shepherd. He is very large and probably weighs about 80 pounds. He is a beutiful boy, but unfortunately someone did not take care of him. The tips of both of his ears are missing and it appears that have been eaten at by flies for quite a long time. He also appears to never have received much training...he is quite energetic and headstrong. He requires someone with much patience and experience with the breed to give him the training he needs. He is friendly with other dogs and people.
RELEASED: TOMORROW....TUESDAY 8/12/08!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts