German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still feel the pain of losing my beloved Jed who lived to 10 years and died on July 30th, 2007.

Day before we lost you

Your favorite place to sit to keep an eye on us

Your gentle nature to allow Meeshe the kitten to think of you as dad

Your love and gentle nature to baby the two kittens Meeshe and Brianna

Your sharing of the food area with Brianna (who she thought of you as dad)

You will be remembered fondly for life, RIP Jed we love you

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
SO sorry
he was handsome
He is still watching over you

·
Registered
236 Posts
i'm sorry for your loss. i lost my Thor last xmas day. he wasn't quite 8. he had a mask over only one eye also.

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
I am so sorry to hear of your loss, he seemed like an exceptional dog and will be missed by your entire family (especially those little kitties).

·
Registered
15,138 Posts
I have a soft spot for those big old St.Bernards. I had a Bernard mix that was the most gentle of dogs with anything young, kittens, puppies, calves, human babies and he also loved women.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Val

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Great photos of a great dog!!!!! RIP Jed

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for your condolences and viewing of the photos of Jed, he was a wonderful dog. He was also quite the eye catcher when we walked him, we got use to people driving by staring and smiling and sometimes turning their car around to stop and chat. So different with Jesse, people get out of our way. Jesse is just as wonderful in personality and maybe better than Jed was but doesn't get the same fan fair.

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
I'm truly sorry for your loss, Jed was a handsome boy. My youngest is head over heels about Saints and made me promise it would be our next dog. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
If you don't mind my asking and it's not too personal, what did Jed pass away from?

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally Posted By: Sean Rescue MomI'm truly sorry for your loss, Jed was a handsome boy. My youngest is head over heels about Saints and made me promise it would be our next dog. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
If you don't mind my asking and it's not too personal, what did Jed pass away from?
Jed died of enlarged heart and blood in lungs he was drowning and was having a very hard time to breath, it happened out of the blue but he lived to 10 years of age.

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Lauralie, Thank you for your reply about Jed and the explanation as to why he passed away. My deepest condolences. RIP sweet boy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts