German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, 03/13/17 My best friend Maggie got out and was hit by a car . It was the saddest thing I've ever experienced, I miss her so much. The driver did not even bother to stop they just hit my girl and kept on going. She had just got the hang of catching a Frisbee, and we had an obedience competition in October. She was only 9 months old. Max was upset, he didn't understand what was happening at first. When we buried her he wouldn't leave her grave. When we got him inside all he did was lie on the floor and whimper. I miss her more than words can describe but I know that she is in a better place. R.I.P Maggie :crying: :rip::halogsd:

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yesterday, 03/13/17 My best friend Maggie got out and was hit by a car . It was the saddest thing I've ever experienced, I miss her so much. The driver did not even bother to stop they just hit my girl and kept on going. She had just got the hang of catching a Frisbee, and we had an obedience competition in October. She was only 9 months old. Max was upset, he didn't understand what was happening at first. When we buried her he wouldn't leave her grave. When we got him inside all he did was lie on the floor and whimper. I miss her more than words can describe but I know that she is in a better place. R.I.P Maggie
I'm so sorry to hear about Maggie. I know it is hard. You're going to find yourself thinking she's there when certain triggers happen. In many ways she'll always be with you for that reason.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Oh, I am so sorry to read this! My thoughts are with you.

·
Registered
27,245 Posts
I'm sorry for your unexpected loss. So young. Run Free Maggie
I hope Max will be ok, give him extra love <3

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss, this is heartbreaking to hear about. We will be keeping you, Max and Maggie in our prayers tonight.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
So sorry for your loss of Maggie, sudden loss shake the soul. Prayers and healing thoughts sent to you and Max.

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
My deepest sympathy on the loss of Maggie. These are things that happen and no matter how you try you'll never get over the loss. My prayers go out to you and Maggie!

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
I am so sorry. Sudden loss is so hard. My heart goes out to you and Max. Take care.

·
Premium Member
11,244 Posts
I cannot even imagine........ I am so so sorry for your loss.....

Lee

1 - 17 of 17 Posts