German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I'm looking to import a male GSD puppy from a German line. This dog won't be for showing. I like the German GSD appearance, with larger head and the heavier stockier build. I'm particularly not a fan of the sloping backline. I'm also very concerned about health certifications for hips, elbows, etc...

Are there any breeders or kneels that are recommended.

·
Registered
67 Posts

you may try Emi. He has his kennel in US and in Romania. All good dogs. I have a great grandson of the current world champ Willy and he is a fantastic dog.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

you may try Emi. He has his kennel in US and in Romania. All good dogs. I have a great grandson of the current world champ Willy and he is a fantastic dog.
Thanks. They look like quite nice.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
You need to decide if you want a dog from working or show lines. Siam Crown Kennels in Thailand used to breed GSDs I think, but now just breeds Malinois, but they could be a resource for you to help find what you are looking for closer to you. They are about three hours from you by air.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You need to decide if you want a dog from working or show lines. Siam Crown Kennels in Thailand used to breed GSDs I think, but now just breeds Malinois, but they could be a resource for you to help find what you are looking for closer to you. They are about three hours from you by air.
definitely looking for a show line dog, but from German Show lines.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts