German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was practicing Wolfie's down stays with him. From the start, he kept talking back to me, like he was complaining when I told him down. He did it but he complained. Then he kept getting up before I released him, complaining the whole time. I said No and stay. After a few times, he got up and ran in his crate, like he was putting himself in time out! I locked him in the crate and said time out. I let him out 2 minutes later, and resumed the training practice. He did it with no problem and no complaining! What a goofball!!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
164 Posts
LMAO so cute! Its so funny when they talk back. Little buggers lol.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I was practicing Wolfie's down stays with him. From the start, he kept talking back to me, like he was complaining when I told him down. He did it but he complained. Then he kept getting up before I released him, complaining the whole time. I said No and stay. After a few times, he got up and ran in his crate, like he was putting himself in time out! I locked him in the crate and said time out. I let him out 2 minutes later, and resumed the training practice. He did it with no problem and no complaining! What a goofball!!
Thats funny. Mac hated to lay down. He'd offer a kiss, paw for shake...anything to avoid the "down"

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
lol you guys should have heard Dodger yesterday when I was putting on his bumblebee costume for Halloween. He was talking up a storm, probably complaining "Mom I don't want this thing on me! TAKE IT OFF!!!!"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts