German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There!
My name is Angie. I am a stay at home mom to Chase, 19 months old and due in May with my second son, Brody :) BUUUT, our fur baby's name is Gunner :crazy: He is a white GSD born on July 4th 2012 making him the ripe old age of 9 months. We bought him && I ended up finding out I was pregnant a few weeks after :eek:

I stumbled upon this site while looking for advice on training and some more GSD education. I read the hilarious thread about training an 8 month old shepherd and immediately knew I was in the right place for research. Gunner is great with Chase (as shown in my avatar; he lets him snuggle him all the time). He loves people, he's not shy, he's not timid, he listens fairly well when told NO, he walks well, he barely barks when ppl walk by our window... ect.

So, the problem: When people come over they get checked into the foyer walls by a 90 lb tank. He gets so excited he jumps to try and lick everyones face. I can NOT get him to stop... So I am very interested in seeing other peoples situations and hoping to learn more and maybe even get a heads up on how GSD react to "change" such as a new baby in the house.

I need to take some updated pictures since he has gotten so much bigger BUT this is Gunner :)

(Gunner giving Chase kisses)

(When we first brought him home)

(Around Christmas Time)

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Welcome handsome Gunner and your mom! You are great with kids. For your over eager greetings, I suggest your mom post that question in the training forum and also search in the threads.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Welcome, and thanks for sharing your handsome boy with us. :greet:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome handsome Gunner and your mom! You are great with kids. For your over eager greetings, I suggest your mom post that question in the training forum and also search in the threads.
Will do :) Thanks!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts