German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good afternoon everybody. Here is our wonderful pup from Carlos and Robin Huerta. We brought him home yesterday and he loved the backyard. Now the fun starts!!! He follows us everywhere and is already getting used to his crate. Carlos and Robin were wonderful and we came back home better and more knowledgeable owners as they were very helpful and answered all of our questions and concerns. Glad they chose this boy for us.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
He is gorgeous, congratulations. :wub:
Almost forgot I was so excited about the pup, WELCOME.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy your Izzuzie pup!

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
I'm glad a few of the owners of those adorable puppies made their way to the forum so we can all watch them grow up :D Congratulations, I'm sure you'll be very happy with your new puppy :)

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Nice looking pup! Congrats!

Robin... this is a nice looking litter! I hope I can see pictures of them growing up... really interested on how they mature!

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Thanks for the compliments on this little man!
@Carmen...yes...this is the first cross litter, and they ALL were born sables! LOL
So far...a VERY nice litter, we are very happy.
GREAT puppy owners & families...we are blessed!
I have a great head shot of Iliad...but photobucket is giving me a hard time adj the size...so I can't post it, along with pics of the siblings.

Thanks again to Raul for giving this *special* boy a wonderful, loving home!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for checking out our new boy. I look forward to being on the forum and interacting with all of you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts