German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iko is with us for a few months, working towards his BH. He is the father of my 2 dogs.

He doesn't know stand and likes to move ALOT, always trying to get you to play (you'd never know he was older). Anyway, using the big lens with the zoom I was able to get some standing pictures of him, and I know they're not the best but I'm curious what you think. He also desperately needs a full bath and groom. His coat is pretty dense and he's in the middle of blowing it.

Headshots-

·
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! It would figure that he would stand still when only a cell phone was available...

·
2,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anybody?

I'm trying to learn...From what I can see from my limited ability is that he has a dip in his topline behind the withers, good underline, good color and pigment. I like his expression, but his eyes could be darker. He also has pretty good feet (not that you can really tell).

I have a hard time judging things like angulation and croup...

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
No professional here but he's a fine looking example of the breed. Great head, nice heavy bone and a bright intelligent expression. Don'think his eyes are too light, I think it's becuase his mask is so dark. Handsome dog, very handsome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts