German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
Anybody see Toy Story 2? Bullseye, Woody's horse companion-- silly, sweet, goofy-- has Grimm's funny-sweetie-guy personality!!

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Sarge would be in an adventure movie too, It would be about a lost dog trying to find his way to the nearest Mc Donalds were he would scare the crap out of ronald Mc donald who would bribe him with cheese burgers and fries. Then and only then would he continue his trek twards home.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Any movie that involves sports. All Shilo wants to do is chase a ball, so it could be a soccer movie, basketball movie, football movie, or baseball movie. It doesn't matter as long as she was involved chasing something!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Tank would have to be the star quarterback in a movie. When he is playing he has some awesome moves.

Jessie would be a detective, sniffing out clues for food.

Max woiuld be in a movie where he would be my savior, guiding me through a snowstorm or saving me from drowning. He is a mamas boy.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Tucker would definitely be a spoof movie, such as Mr. Bean.

He's such a dork and always having something happen to him that's just not typical. Such a sweet, lovable, huggable, dork he is.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Diabla would be Tomb Raider!!

And joking aside, I worked with my previous dog, a Border Collie in TV. She played as the dog of the family in the Chilean version of the old sitcom "Married with Children" along with scenes in several other TV shows.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Little dexter would be either a new version of JAWS (teething) or some horror film hehe Libby would be in an action film

·
Registered
9,025 Posts
I think Karl would be the first GSD Lassie as he is gentle and caring with kids, the disabled, and the elderly. Well, he would be okay until about the 3rd of 4th time Jeff/Timmy/etc. fell down the well or otherwise got lost and then he would sit on him so he couldn't wander off again. Just like he attempted to do with a volunteer victim at a S&R training when he had to go find the same person for the third time. He must have thought she was the dumbest person he had ever encountered to keep getting lost.

Casey would be the one that carries a picture of his sweetheart in his pocket and takes it out to kiss it while the others guys are talking about the last wild party they went to. He would be the first to go in a movie -- you know the one that the space alien eats in the first contact between the species scene just to let you know you are not dealing with friendlies. His human counterpart would be the character that is happy without any adventure in his life. If anything dangerous would come up he would be the one to wave his arms around and yell at it without a clue what to do after that.

Chase is the one that would be the retired man next door in one of the old sit-coms. Just let him putter around the yard and stay at home and he is perfectly happy. Too much noise from next door and he would sputter and mutter but calm back down with a few gentle words and a kiss on the top of the head from the wife as he was being guided back inside to go lay down.

Star would be the nosy neighbor keeping an eye on everything and ready to spread the alarm about anything unusual that she sees or hears. Do they have an opening for a Henny Penny and the sky is falling type of character in any upcoming movies?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
hahahah

Mace would be in a romance. He is totally my cuddler.

Rex would be in a spy movie. He is such a loner.

KC would be in a teen movie. She is such a drama queen and always into everyone else's business.

·
Super Moderator
16,941 Posts
Keeta would be a Cinderella story, a rags to riches. Poor, neglected, abandoned stray dog of no known lineage gets adopted and shows the world of high-bred, pedigreed Champion working dogs that even street waifs can have the heart of a champion, are diamonds in the ruff (pun intended), as through sheer determination and a compulsive need to prove herself due to her underpriviledged start in life, she trains and competes for SchH titles and almost, sorta, makes it.

But in the end, her new owner still loves her, and that is the only thing that really matters in life.

Sniff, pass the hankies . . .

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
I can't see Keeta as a a Cinderella, I can't see her as a poor lady in danger. But a Nikita... I definitively see a La Femme Nikita in her.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Shay would be a rodeo clown, he is goofy and loveable but I think when it comes right down to the serious...he will do what he needs to do to protect himself and others.

Meb would love to be in any movie with cats as he is obcessed with cats. He is a big protecter so we will just say that he will protect cats from danger!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts